When I had packed my hospital bag as a new mom, I had no idea what I thought I would need to take with me and what would be provided by the hospital. This time, I think I have it pretty dialed in for what I will be bringing. Since we are not finding out the gender, I will be packing all the neutrals.
I have broken down everything for baby, Mama, Dad and big sissy!
- Diaper Bag
- Swaddles | camel | fly fishing
- Plain onesies with fold over mittens
- Pacifiers | Bibs | Cutie Pat
- Boppy nursing pillow | cover
- Sleep sack
- Carseat + cover
- Bows (just in case)
- Robe I ended up delivering in my robe with Aspen because my body was FREEZING so I am taking a warm robe and a thinner cotton robe.
- Fuzzy socks
- Pajamas (dark colored)
- Nursing bras
- Nipple cooling pads
- Nipple cream
- Dark full coverage panties
- Leggings + t-shirt for going home. My favs $23 (size down)!
- Pillow + Blanket
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, makeup wipes, lotion, makeup bag, hair brush, blow dryer, shampoo/conditioner, body wash)
- iPad / Computer