Who else struggles with finding a variety of toddler meals? I DO! I recently have been trying to get creative with some meal ideas for my little one. Luckily, Aspen will eat (or at least try) almost anything.
If you still haven’t tried these sticky placemats, they are a lifesaver! They suction to the table or highchair so your little one can’t pick it up and throw it to the pups. There’s tons of different shapes and colors as well as bowls.
We also love using these Grabease utensils. They are such a great design to help your little one to learn to feed themselves.
Below I have compiled a list of tons of toddler meals and food options:
- Deli turkey, organic canned peas, organic canned carrots
- Chicken nuggets, organic canned green beans, plain whole wheat pasta
- Sliced blueberries, strawberries, scrambled eggs
- Fish sticks, peaches, pears
- Sliced whole grain and low sugar Uncrustables, cantelope
- Cut up chicken pot pie filling add extra veggies
- Cauliflower tots, tuna, mandrin oranges
- Annie’s whole wheat pasta, sliced avocado, rotisserie chicken
- Cut up meatloaf, mashed potatoes or mashed cauliflower, canned carrots
- Whole wheat pancakes, bananas, strawberries,
- Cut up tender pulled pork, roasted squash, organic canned white beans
- Whole wheat veggie tortellini, sautéed mushrooms, carrots
- Banana bread muffin pieces, peaches, raspberries
- Veggie egg scramble, whole wheat tortilla
- Shredded rotisserie chicken mixed with cream of mushroom soup, canned peas and carrots.